Radon mitigation in Plymouth since 1988
Plymouth’s only local, full time radon mitigation contractor: Some radon contractors are also in the radon testing business. Some are remodelers, plumbers or basement water-proofers who pick up a radon job when they can. New guys drift in and out of the business every year. Not us. We fix radon. It’s all we do.
Plymouth mitigation costs
- Built June 2009 to present (7% of Plymouth homes) These homes have a passive radon system that needs to be activated. Sorry, but we don’t do that unless we installed the passive system.
- Built 1980 to June 2009 (62% of Plymouth homes) These homes typically are have drain tile, and most will cost $1,400 – $1,900.
- Built 1950 to 1980 (62% of Plymouth homes) These homes typically don’t have drain tile, and most will cost $1,500 – $2,100.
- Build before 1950 (2% of Plymouth homes) Some of these homes, especially those around Medicine Lake, are former cabins that have had extensive additions. This usually adds to the cost.
- Really big or complex homes: Add $50 – $300.
- Dirt crawl space: Add $300 to $700.
Is there a lot of radon in Plymouth? How many homes will fail a radon test? Lets’s drill down:
|7 county metro area:||38%|
|554xx zip code area:||35%|
|Plymouth zip code 55446:||26%|
|Plymouth zip code 55442:||19%|
|Plymouth zip code 55447:||36%|
|Plymouth zip code 55441:||45%|
Our Services: Since 1988, we have installed radon mitigation systems in over 8,000 homes. That’s all we do. Call (952) 476-6226 today for a free quote, or fill out our online form.
- Brent & Lori Ryan, Kimberly Court, Plymouth MN
The service was very good. The estimate and work were entirely satisfactory. The system is unobtrusive and very effective.
- Eric & Bugs Peterschmidt, Shadyview Ln, Plymouth MN
The work was done as expected, quickly and with quality.
- James & Marea Ostlei, 49th Av N, Plymouth MN
We think Radon Removal Inc did a great job. The cost was the best we saw, the consultation was informational and the installation was professional and timely. Thanks for the great work!
- Nick & Heather Olson, Narcissus Ln N, Plymouth MN
This is the second time we’ve used Radon Removal and both times were super smooth. They worked us right into the schedule and were in and out within a few hours. The installers Josh & Tony were fast, efficient and wouldn’t have known they were there after they left.
- Dave & Amanda Olson, 6th Av N, Plymouth MN
Although the location of the pipe was not ideal, the team did the best they could under the circumstances. Happy that they came back and made adjustments after the first test came back high.
Click for more reviews
Recent mitigation jobs in Plymouth