Radon mitigation in Maple Grove since 1988
Maple Grove’s only local, full time radon mitigation contractor: Some radon contractors are also in the radon testing business. Some are remodelers, plumbers or basement water-proofers who pick up a radon job when they can. New guys drift in and out of the business every year. Not us. We fix radon. It’s all we do.
Maple Grove mitigation costs
- Built June 2009 to present (10% of Maple Grove homes) These homes have a passive radon system that needs to be activated. Sorry, but we don’t do that unless we installed the passive system.
- Built 1980 to June 2009 (70% of Maple Grove homes) These homes typically are have drain tile, and most will cost $1,400 – $1,900.
- Built prior to 1980 (20% of Maple Grove homes) These homes typically don’t have drain tile, and most will cost $1,500 – $2,100.
- Really big or complex homes: Add $50 – $300.
- Dirt crawl space: Add $300 to $700.
Is there a lot of radon in Maple Grove? How many homes will fail a radon test? Lets’s drill down:
|7 county metro area:||38%|
|553xx zip code area:||45%|
|Maple Grove zip code 55311:||No data|
|Maple Grove zip code 55369:||31%|
Our Services: Since 1988, we have installed radon mitigation systems in over 8,000 homes. That’s all we do. Call (952) 476-6226 today for a free quote, or fill out our online form.
- Paul & Heidi Hahn, Wellington Ln N, Maple Grove MN
They did an excellent job!! Very pleased with our service. Highly recommend!
- Kevin & Diane Ganje, 65th Av N, Maple Grove MN
Josh & Tony worked very efficiently as a team. They answered all of my questions and were knowledgeable in the work they performed. Overall pleased with Radon Removal and would recommend them.
- Jay & Nancy Schroeder, Weston Ln N, Maple Grove MN
Everything completed on time and as promised. Thank you!
- Yong Yi Pan, Zircon Ln N, Maple Grove MN
I received the company name from my neighbor. I talked to Randy and Chris who have very much knowledge of radon. Josh and Tony are very professional and listened to my concerns of installation site. Overall, I am very satisfied their work and I referred three more families. Thanks!
- Mike & Connie Bradway, Yarborough Trace, Maple Grove MN
Due to failing a radon test, our buyers backed out. We contacted Randy. He was great to work with- very professional and responsive! We quickly got on their schedule and improved our radon test score dramatically, allowing us to complete our second purchase agreement. After working with several contractors to get our house sold, Randy and team offered the best experience from proposal to completion.
Click for more reviews
Recent mitigation jobs in Maple Grove