Radon mitigation in Chanhassen since 1988
Chanhassen’s only local, full time radon mitigation contractor: Some radon contractors are also in the radon testing business. Some are remodelers, plumbers or basement water-proofers who pick up a radon job when they can. New guys drift in and out of the business every year. Not us. We fix radon. It’s all we do.
Chanhassen mitigation costs
- Built June 2009 to present (10% of Chanhassen homes) These homes have a passive radon system that needs to be activated. Sorry, but we don’t do that unless we installed the passive system.
- Built 1980 to June 2009 (72% of Chanhassen homes) These homes typically are have drain tile, and most will cost $1,400 – $1,900.
- Built 1950 to 1980 (15% of Chanhassen homes) These homes typically don’t have drain tile, and most will cost $1,500 – $2,100.
- Built before 1950 (3% of Chanhassen homes) Some of these homes were originally smaller and have had extensive additions. This can add to the cost.
- Really big or complex homes: Add $50 – $300.
- Dirt crawl space: Add $300 to $700.
Is there a lot of radon in Chanhassen? How many homes will fail a radon test? Lets’s drill down:
|7 county metro area:||38%|
|553xx zip code area:||45%|
|Chanhassen zip code 55317:||45%|
|Chanhassen zip code 55318:||50%|
|Chanhassen zip code 55331:||41%|
|Chanhassen zip code 55346:||48%|
Our Services: Since 1988, we have installed radon mitigation systems in over 8,000 homes. That’s all we do. Call (952) 476-6226 today for a free quote, or fill out our online form.
- Mark & Kristine Schwendinger, Bent Bow Trail, Chanhassen MN
I was completely satisfied. From the quoting process where Chris knew the model and layout of our home from Google Street view to the quick and painless install. We’ve already recommended you to two neighbors.
- Terry & Vicki Franzen, Hummingbird Rd, Chanhassen MN
Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value.
We used Radon Removal to install a radon mitigation system. Chris gave us an estimate which they followed through on. Josh and Tony did an excellent job installing the device.
- Mary Knoll, Dartmouth Dr, Chanhassen MN
Positive: Professionalism, Quality.
Our radon removal was a challenging job , but everyone handled it professionally while always keeping in mind the esthetics of the house. Randy kept us on our tight schedule and Josh and Tony worked hard and were so easy to communicate with. Would recommend them to anyone!
- Brandon & Jennifer Hougham, Marsh Dr, Chanhassen MN
Thank you, radon removal team. The whole process was very easy. They are very professional. Josh & Tony did great work and explained everything. I highly recommend!
- Marcos & Carmen Peluso, W Lake Ct, Chanhassen, MN
I had an excellent experience with Radon Removal. Everything was perfect, from the first phone call to Randy to the installation and follow up test. Josh & Tony had no problem figuring out the best and cleanest solution. I strongly recommend their service, and have already recommended them to friends and neighbors.
Click for more reviews
Recent mitigation jobs in Chanhassen