Our unchangeable core values
- People – We strive to discover and meet the needs of our clients, employees and vendors.
- Product – We produce products that withstand long term use, abuse and neglect.
- Profit – Profit is the indispensable gas that drives our engine and allows us to concentrate on values 1 & 2.
Our unchangeable general guidelines
- Bureaucracies are for managing chaotic systems and incompetent and undisciplined employees. Aggressively seek and remove them.
- Maintain a framework of systems, and continually adjust them in pursuit of perfection.
- Staff the company with competent, disciplined people willing to work within the systems.
- Manage the systems, not the people.
- Focus on values: Focus on money and you lose touch with your values. Focus on your values, and money is the blessing that follows.
Customer Relations: Guiding value
We invade the inner sanctity of our client’s life with strangers, noise, and dirt. To minimize their anxiety, we give them and their homes a little more respect than they expected.
Installation: Guiding value
Mitigators, inspectors, plumbers, and carpenters will see our work and say “Wow, nice job”.
Marketing: Guiding Value
Give more than expected and sales will follow.
Employees: Guiding value
Discover the employee’s natural talents and lay plans to put them to full use. Expel hiring mistakes like a virus.
Putting our values to work
- Consistency is king! – A customer, employee or vendor at McDonalds always knows what to expect. No surprises. Our clients, employees, and vendors will get the same predictability.
- Flat management – Management won’t be isolated from clients, staff, and vendors. Decisions will be made at the lowest practical level.
- Training – An employee’s natural talents should match the needs of their job. We then provide training to put these talents to full use.
- Staff respect – People who show greed, envy, meanness or gossip have no place here.